Astaxanthin has many proven health benefits. Click here for an astaxanthin review paper and we’ve provided other articles of interest by category below.
- Astaxanthin from Haematococcus pluvialis Prevents Oxidative Stress on Human Endothelial Cells without Toxicity.
- Astaxanthin vs placebo on arterial stiffness, oxidative stress and inflammation in renal transplant patients (Xanthin): a randomised controlled trial.
- Effects of astaxanthin on oxidative stress in overweight and obese adults
- Erythrocytes carotenoids after astaxanthin supplementation in middle-aged and senior Japanese subjects.
- Plasma carotenoid concentrations before and after supplementation with astaxanthin in middle-aged and senior subjects.
- Protective effects of Haematococcus astaxanthin on oxidative stress in healthy smokers
- Administration of natural astaxanthin increases serum HDL-cholesterol and adiponectin in subjects with mild hyperlipidemia.
- Astaxanthin: a potential therapeutic agent in cardiovascular disease.
- Astaxanthin in cardiovascular health and disease.
- Effects of astaxanthin supplementation on lipid peroxidation
- Positive effects of astaxanthin on lipid profiles and oxidative stress in overweight subjects.
- Potential Anti-Atherosclerotic Properties of Astaxanthin.
- Safety and lipid-altering efficacy of a new omega-3 fatty acid and antioxidant-containing medical food in men and women with elevated triacylglycerols.
- Usefulness of Nutraceuticals (Armolipid Plus) Versus Ezetimibe and Combination in Statin-Intolerant Patients With Dyslipidemia With Coronary Heart Disease.
- Cosmetic benefits of astaxanthin on humans subjects
- Supplementating with dietary astaxanthin combined with collagen hydrolysate improves facial elasticity and decreases matrix metalloproteinase-1 and -12 expression: a comparative study with placebo.
- The effectiveness of a standardized rose hip powder, containing seeds and shells of Rosa canina, on cell longevity, skin wrinkles, moisture, and elasticity